1 lb hamburger meat
1 can refried beans
1 large onion, chopped
1 large bell pepper chopped
1 can green chilies
2 – 3 cloves of garlic
Taco seasoning (Recipe Here) or 1 package taco seasoning
1 can tomato paste
2/3 cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take a casserole dish and spray with cooking spray.
2. Spread refried beans on the bottom of the casserole dish and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. Sauté meat, onions, bell pepper and garlic until meat is brown. Drain the meat and add the taco seasoning and cook for about 3minutes.
4. Add green chilies and tomato paste to meat mixture and water if it is not moist enough.
5. Take the casserole dish out of the oven and pour meat mixture on top of the beans. Cover with cheese and back for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.