2 chicken breast chopped
1 tablespoon butter
1/8 cup diced red onion
1 t. chopped garlic
¼ cup diced Roma tomatoes
1 – 2 tablespoons Heavy whipping cream
Alfredo Sauce (Recipe here)
1/8 cup Asiago cheese
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups cooked bowtie pasta
- Cook bacon until slightly crunchy then remove from pan.
- Add chicken and cook until done then remove from pan.
- Add butter and sauté onions for 2 – 3 minutes then add garlic and cook until onion is translucent.
- Return chicken and bacon to pan with onions and garlic.
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, heavy cream and Asiago cheese.
- Once cheese and cream have reduced by half add Alfredo sauce and cooked pasta.