Friday, October 21, 2011
Chocolate Surprise Cookies
1 cup butter
½ cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 cup finely chopped pecans
1 bag Hershey Kisses
1. Cream butter, sugar and vanilla. Mix in flour and pecans.
2. Cover and refrigerate dough until firm about an hour.
3. Preheat heat oven to 375 degrees.
4. Remove wrappers from some of the Hershey Kisses. Take about a tablespoon of dough and wrap it completely around the Hershey Kiss. Place on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
*I did not use the whole bag of Hershey Kisses. Just remove the wrapper them as you need them.
*The Hershey Kiss will not melt just become soft.