Cake Mix recipe was found here:
2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
¾ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cups white sugar
½ cup shortening
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven at 300 degrees.
2. Add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into the mixer. Cut in shortening until fine crumbs are formed.
3. Add eggs, milk and vanilla. Beat at low speed for 1 minute then high for 2 minutes.
4. Pour batter into a greased and floured 9 x 13 pan.
1/2 cup melted butter
2 cups powdered sugar
8 oz cream cheese
1. Add butter, eggs, powdered sugar and cream cheese to mixer. Beat until well combined.
2. Pour on top of cake.
3. Bake for 45 – 50 minutes or until cake is golden brown on top.