I would post the pie crust recipe but I just did not like the way it turned our so I will keep working on that but for now here is my apple pie recipe.
5 Granny Smith Apples
½ cup butter
3 tablespoons flour
½ cup white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
9 inch pie crust
1. Melt butter in a sauce pan. Stir in flour to form a paste.
2. Add white sugar, brown sugar, water, nutmeg and cinnamon and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce temperature and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Peel and slice apples and fill pie pan to the top.
5. Pour sugar mixture over apples.
¾ cup brown sugar
¾ cup flour
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
½ cup chilled butter
1. Add flour, sugar and nutmeg into a food processor.
2. Slowly add butter and pulse each time the butter is added.
3. Pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Sprinkle over pie
5. Bake pie for 30 – 40 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden brown.