12 ounces frozen Spinach chopped, thawed and drained
½ tsp ground nutmeg
1 pound chicken, cooked and shredded
4 cooked lasagna noodles
1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
1 ¾ cup milk
2 cups Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
14 ounce can chopped tomatoes
1 medium onion chopped
1 garlic clove
2/3 cup white wine
1 can tomato paste
1 teaspoon oregano
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Combine, tomatoes, onion, garlic wine, tomato paste and oregano into saucepan. Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Drain the spinach and spread into the bottom of a casserole dish. Sprinkle nutmeg, salt and pepper over spinach.
4. Next add chicken on top of the spinach.
5. Once sauce is done add on top of the chicken. Then add lasagna noodle on top of chicken.
6. Blend the cornstarch with a little of the milk to form a paste. Warm the rest of the milk in a saucepan and slowly add the cornstarch mixture. Heat for about 2 to 3 minutes until thicken then pour over noodles.
7. Top with the cheese and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.