½ cup butter or margarine
½ cup peanut butter (I use crunchy)
½ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 ¼ cup flour
¾ teaspoon soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees.
2. Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
3. Add egg, vanilla and peanut butter. Mix until creamy.
4. In a small bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
6. Mix completely.
7. Roll dough into balls then roll in sugar. Place on cookie sheet and use a fork to make a crisscross pattern.
8. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.